Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beginning of nothing special

So, these are my personal thoughts.  Nothing special and they may never be read by anyone but me.  That's ok.  It helps me to write things down so that I can move on to the next thing.  My mind is always going and I have learned that it helps me tremendously to write down my thoughts.  Will they always be though provoking? No.  Sometimes it may just be the simplest of things that come to my mind.  I guess overall this may help some to understand how I think on certain topics, where I stand on important matters, what I'm reading, or my life as a husband, father, pastor, and just normal guy who is trying to live everyday for Christ.  Again, this is me just being me.  Many will not know my name, but I do hope that you will understand a little more about who I am and my daily walk with Christ.  Feel free to comment.  I would ask that any comments be kept respectful of those who are reading.  Here we go...

1 comment: